International Trade in 2021 and beyond: the opportunities and challenges ahead
As a no-deal Brexit edges closer, political tensions increase and the pandemic impact becomes ever clearer, businesses have to look at new international markets for growth.
We brought together an exciting panel of international trade experts who discussed the challenges and opportunities facing businesses that trade internationally.
Our panel included Jonathan Brenton – Head of Trade Policy (non-EU) at the Confederation of Business Industry, Charles Hollis – Managing Director of Falanx Assynt, a global intelligence consultancy and Richard Perriman – Vice President of Horizon Cargo, a leading freight forwarding firm.
- Operating internationally post Covid and Brexit – where can businesses find opportunities for growth
- US Elections – what could this mean for the UK?
- Asian market relationships and challenges – still a key part of our supply chain?
- Emerging market risks – how rising COVID-19 debt is impacting business risks around the world
- Cross-border supply chains – what challenges are ahead? What should businesses be aware of?
- What does a no-deal Brexit mean for EU trade?
You can view a recording of the webinar here.
FD Connect is a dedicated forum powered by Blake Morgan exclusively for finance directors, CFO’s and other senior finance leaders. To help you make informed, strategic decisions, with real time information and commercial advice. To sign up for free and for more information, visit here.
Join the FD Connect LinkedIn Group here for more networking and advice.
Head of Trade Policy (non-EU) at the Confederation of Business Industry
Managing Director of Falanx Assynt, a global intelligence consultancy
Vice President of Horizon Cargo
Thursday 19 November 2020
11.00 am – 12.00 noon