Our latest edition of Local Authority Matters looks at landlords who avoid business rates costs local authorities £1bn a year, leisure centre contracts in the era of climate crisis and modern slavery in local authority construction projects.
In this edition, we cover:
- Landlords who avoid business rates costs local authorities £1bn a year
- It’s hotting up – leisure centre contracts in the era of the climate crisis
- How significant is modern slavery in local authority construction projects?
- Access all areas? Ensuring public sector websites and mobile apps are accessible
- The importance of pension trustee responsibilities
- Beware ‘boroughwide’ injunctions
- LA spotlight
Download our Magazine now
Complete the optional form below to receive local authority updates from us directly to your inbox. If you would like to receive a call from a Blake Morgan representative leave us your number and we'll be in touch!
Enjoy That? You Might Like These:
Webinar: Public Sector Network – Employment Law update – PAST EVENT - Webinar, Wednesday 14 October - PAST EVENT