Blake Morgan's HR Forum 22 Nov
“As an employment business, [it was] very helpful to get a greater insight into GDPR and subject access requests.”
We invite you to the third HR Forum of our autumn series of lunchtime HR Forums on 22 November in our Oxford office.
Our seminars allow for networking with fellow HR professionals over lunch followed by a presentation with the opportunity to ask questions and share thoughts and views on developing areas and best practice.
In this Forum we will look at:
- Practical issues and considerations when carrying out an investigation during a disciplinary procedure (including suspension, investigation and timings)
- A case update on recent high profile matters including:
- The Morrisons GDPR-breach liability case
- Individual liability for detriment leading to dismissal of whistle blowers
- The implications of the Supreme Court's decision in the "gay cake" case.
To register for our November Forum, please click on the 'Register Now' button.
We look forward to seeing you.