We support Boards to understand, test and develop their corporate structures, effectiveness and assurance of good governance. We advise service providers (NHS and independent sector), CCGs, and Health and Wellbeing Boards on effective governance.
We can offer Boards internal assurance that they are as well-equipped as possible to meet their governance challenges effectively and efficiently and to be able to give external assurances that their Boards understand their responsibilities and are adapting and refining their governance processes to remain effective and relevant to changing models of care and responsibilities.
In particular, we can:
- assess the effectiveness of existing Board structures and relationships
- test structures and relationships against best practice and relevant guidelines
- recommend and support any changes to processes to improve effectiveness
- provide high level support to key executive and non-executive members of the Board
- deal with ad hoc enquiries received about governance processes