Aimee is an Associate in the Thames Valley Litigation and Dispute Resolution team, specialising in commercial litigation and dispute resolution. Aimee has experience of litigation (High Court), arbitration and mediation.
Main areas of practice
Aimee’s main areas of expertise include:
- Complex contractual disputes
- IT and outsourcing disputes
- Corporate disputes
Aimee advises companies and high net worth individuals operating in a broad range of sectors including: IT/outsourcing; insurance; hotels; finance; and manufacturing.
After studying Law with French at the University of Sheffield and the University of Geneva, Aimee qualified in CMS’ London Commercial Disputes team in 2012. In 2016, Aimee was seconded to the Secretariat of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) for six months.
Aimee joined Blake Morgan in 2018.
Aimee is a Solicitor Advocate with Higher Rights of Audience.
- Law Society
- Acting for multinational technology and telecommunications companies in large outsourcing disputes
- Acting for the claimant in its claim for breach of fiduciary duties against former company directors
- Acting for corporate financial advisers on a variety of claims
- Acting for a soft drinks manufacturer in its claim against a supplier (arbitration)
- Acting for the investor in its Bilateral Investment Treaty claim against Montenegro (arbitration)
Insights by Aimee
In a judgment dated 9 November 2018, the High Court has provided a helpful reminder of the meaning of 'use' in the context of CPR 31.22(1) (the rule providing that...Read More
On conclusion of the trial of a petition under section 994 of the Companies Act 2006 (Goodchild (petitioner) v (1) Taylor (first respondent) & (2) Taylor Goodchild Limited (second respondent,...Read More
In a judgment dated 17 September 2018 (Seatreiver International Holdings Limited (Claimant/Applicant) v Andrew Daly, AMTD Consultants Limited (Defendants) and Sun-Bay ApS, Jupiter Light ApS, and Henrik Bo-Stieler (Respondents) ( EWHC...Read More