Alexander provides advice and representation in relation to commercial property litigation.
Main areas of practice
Commercial property litigation, focusing on:
- Renewals pursuant to the 1954 Act;
- Telecommunications disputes;
- Break options;
- Landlord’s consent; and
- Rights of light.
Alexander graduated with first class honours in law. He acted in a commercial litigation capacity prior to specialising as a property litigator. Alexander has extensive advocacy experience to supplement his advisory role.
- Acted in a high value park home dispute concerning a termination notice, including obtaining an interim injunction on short notice;
- Obtained summary judgment in a dispute relating to extensive fire and flood damage;
- Acted in complex forfeiture proceedings regarding planning breaches, local authority intercession and an unlawful underletting;
- Providing telecommunications advice to numerous land owners, concerning commercial and agricultural sites; and
- Managing lease renewals for medium to large organisations and individuals.