Allyson is a member of the firm’s specialist Property Litigation Team. She has experience of a range of property litigation, housing and licensing issues.
Main areas of practice
Allyson acts in landlord and tenant disputes, such as possession claims, rent and service charges recovery.
Allyson acts for Housing Associations advising on tenant management issues including recovery of rent, service charge disputes, anti-social behaviour problems and access to property injunctions.
Allyson also deals with all types of applications under the Licensing Act 2003.
Allyson has acted for a range of public and private sector clients together with numerous housing associations.
She is experienced in dealing with litigation in the County Court and Chancery Division of the High Court.
Landlord and Tenant
- Obtaining an Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction (including Power of Arrest/Exclusion Order) where tenant has engaged in threatening behaviour towards neighbours. A subsequent outright Possession Order was obtained.
- Acting for private sector developers in recovering possession of land occupied by travellers, including enforcing the Court Order.
- Acting for numerous Housing Associations in assisting them in gaining access to their properties by way of injunction to allow them to carry out their tenant management obligations.
- Acting for clients in the recovery of service charges.
Acting for both individuals and large companies in making all types of application under the Licensing Act 2003 to include new applications for licences and variations of existing ones.
Allyson is a Part-qualified Legal Executive. Allyson has worked in the Firm’s property litigation since 2007 and prior to that was employed in-house with a local authority.
- Associate Member of CILEx