Ewelina is an accomplished Polish qualified Attorney and European Lawyer in the Banking and Finance team at Blake Morgan, registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Main areas of practice
Ewelina specialises in Banking law and focuses mainly on secured lending, real estate finance, project finance, acquisition finance, refinancing and syndicated loans. Ewelina provides legal advice to clearing banks, corporate clients, housing associations, public authorities and financial institutions.
Ewelina also advises registered providers in particular Welsh RSLs on their funding arrangements including negotiating loan documentation and security.
Prior to joining Blake Morgan in 2018, Ewelina worked for six years in the Banking and International Finance Department of CMS Cameron McKenna which is ranked third most global law firm. She was involved in a number of large finance transactions in the Polish and CEE market.
- Advising MedicX Fund Group on the banking aspects of £264.5 million refinancing of Aviva Investors' debt facilities
- Advising companies from the energy sector on a PLN 1.4 billion financing of a heat and power plant in Stalowa Wola – one of the biggest project finance transaction in the Polish market
- Representing banks in connection with a financing granted to the mobile telecoms operator on its ground-breaking, inaugural € 870 million and PLN 130 million dual-tranche high-yield bond issue and entry into a new super senior revolving credit facility
- Advising Julian Hodge Bank on the banking aspects of its development lending to various customers
- Ewelina is fluent in Polish, English and Spanish so can assist a number of international clients
Ewelina is fluent in Polish, English and Spanish so can assist a number of international clients.