Taking on our first lease to premises was a big step for us to take as an SME. Holly guided us through all the stages required enabling all parties to sign the lease ahead of the date targeted for completion. An accurate, professional and well organised individual who we would seek help from again.
Holly is a commercial property senior solicitor in our Cardiff office with a wide experience of real estate transactions in both the public and private sectors.
Holly is experienced in acting for clients (commercial, charitable and public sector, including local authorities, universities, ecclesiastical bodies and central government) in landlord and tenant matters, including leases, licences, surrenders and ancillary documents. Holly also acts on the acquisition and disposal of properties and for borrowers and lenders in commercial lending matters.
Holly is an alumna of Atlantic College and has two first class degrees, one in History from the University of York and the other in Law from Cardiff University. Holly obtained a Distinction in her LPC (also from Cardiff University) and won the Hugh James prize for top Litigation mark.
- Assisting Nigel Griffiths in handling the retail leasing for Canary Wharf Group plc
- Acting for an institutional landlord in respect of its £180m office building in central London
- Advising local authorities and central government in respect of acquisitions and disposals
- Acting for a national charity in respect of its portfolio of leases
- Acting for a large high street retailer on renewing, surrendering and managing its leasehold properties
- Part of the team that acted for a well-respected commercial lending institution in funding the acquisition of a £12m portfolio of properties in London