Senior Legal Executive
I can't thank Julie enough, she surpassed every expectation I had. You are very lucky to have her - she's from the very top drawer!
Julie is a Senior Legal Executive and Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives. Julie has worked in Personal Injury Law since 1991 pursuing compensation claims for all types of injuries. Applying her vast knowledge and expertise, Julie has provided a high quality service to her clients, obtaining excellent results on a consistent basis for many years.
Main area of practice
Julie mainly specialises in cases involving injuries arising out of Road Traffic Accidents. Claims that she has dealt with range from a minor whiplash injury to life changing injuries such as brain injury. Julie has also extended her knowledge so that she is now also dealing with in tripping and slipping claims, as well as accidents at work.
Julie helps individuals who have been involved in road traffic collisions through no fault of their own, whether as a driver, cyclist, motorcyclist or as a passenger or pedestrian including clients who have tripped on a pavements or been injured at work as a result of a fall or defective equipment. Julie has extensive experience in securing compensation for all types of injuries and is also able to help with providing her clients with rehabilitation and treatment to help with their recovery.
Julie joined our team in 1995.
- Motor Accidents Solicitors Society Representative
- Deputy Chair for the Southern Region of Chartered Legal Executives
- Secured a settlement of £65,000 for a client involved in a road traffic accident.
- Obtaining £8,414 for a 12 month exacerbation injury to back, a fractured tooth and psychological injury as a result of a road traffic accident
- Successfully recovering £8,000 for whiplash, dental and psychological injuries as a result of a road traffic accident
- Recovering £12,950 for an old lady who was riding her disabled scooter when a driver reversed his car out of a parking bay, into her path. As a result, she suffered post-traumatic stress disorder.
Julie, we cannot put into words how thankful we are to you for conducting my personal injury claim in a first class manner and for achieving the result you did.
I would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for your assistance in this matter given that I experienced poor service from two previous firms of Solicitors, you dealt with my matter in a proactive and Professional manner from start to finish. The service you provided was First Class and I cannot thank you enough. I would highly recommend you and your firm to family and friends should they have a personal injury claim.
Julie's attention to detail and the information provided through the claims process helped me to make an informed decision on how to proceed at every step - the quality of service was excellent.
All aspects of the service were superb. Julie Donovan was very helpful throughout. Exceptional service - many thanks!!
Many many thanks for all you have done, I will refer your name to all my friends and people I work with.”
Just wanted to thank Julie Donovan for her hard work, professionalism and result on my compensation case.