Katherine is a solicitor in the Commercial team based in our Reading office.
Main areas of practice
Katherine works on a wide range of commercial matters across a number of sectors. She focusses on data protection, advising on and negotiating commercial contracts, drafting agency and distribution agreements and commercial due diligence.
Katherine has worked with a range of private and public sector clients on a wide range of commercial legal issues.
Katherine qualified with the firm in 2009 into private law. After taking time out from her career, Katherine joined the commercial team in 2018.
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Advised on the commercial due diligence in a number of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions.
- Advised on a number of data protection aspects including complying with Data Protection laws and dealing with subject access requests.
- Advising and drafting terms and conditions of supply and purchase for a number of commercial clients including B2B and B2C contracts.
- Advising on non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Advising on distribution and agency arrangements.