Ollie is a solicitor in the Commercial Services team, based in the Thames Valley.
Main areas of practice
Ollie advises clients on a wide range of commercial matters and corporate projects across a number of sectors. His focus is on technology (with a particular interest in Fintech), franchising, IP, manufacturing, data protection and advising on and negotiating commercial contracts.
Ollie acts for a range of private and public sector clients, including start-ups, inventors, entrepreneurs, utility companies and national and global corporate groups.
Having developed a strong grounding early on in his career, Ollie was named as Peterborough and District Law Society’s Trainee Lawyer of the Year 2017.
Ollie also graduated with First Class Honours in Law from Oxford Brookes University whilst achieving the highest grade in his cohort.
- Advised a national corporate group on the implementation of a new franchising network across the UK and drafting the associated documentation (including, software and trade mark licences).
- Advised an international corporate group on the migration of its IT systems to a cloud-computing provider based outside of the EEA.
- Advised a global company on the outsourcing of its UK based facility cleaning and management services to a new service provider.
- Advised a US based client entering into a manufacturing and distribution agreement with a UK company and drafted, negotiated and agreed the associated documentation.
- Advised a challenger bank operating in the Fintech sector on a number of commercial projects, including entering a contract for the provision of cloud hosted platform services.
- Worked closely with a utility company across a number of commercial projects and transactions.
"Ollie, Penny and the Blake Morgan team have provided invaluable support to our franchise business. Their specialist knowledge in the franchise sector is both timely and commercially pragmatic. They are quick to respond as we progress a number of transactions to allow our business to meet its objectives with relative ease. They work well with our other franchise advisors and I can recommend them to other franchisors looking for specialist advice."
Insights by Ollie
Our technology experts, Ollie Clymow and Rob Jefferies, examine the law surrounding Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and developments in the sector. Growth and opportunities in the AI sector We may...Read More