Peter is a Senior Paralegal based in our London office. He assists primarily with commercial property matters concerning the retail sector.
Main area of practice
- All aspects of lease renewal (opposed and unopposed), up to trial
- Landlord and Tenant disputes including water damage, disruption to business
- Termination and possession of residential lettings including Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Personal and company insolvency
- Commercial recovery of dilapidations arrears
- Debt matters including recovery and setting aside judgments, advising on Section 17 notices under Landlord & Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995 and service charge arrears
- Boundary disputes.
Peter has worked with retailers and private landlords, assisting them with their lease renewals and the termination and possession of residential lettings
- Judicial reviews regarding alleged lack of consultation; whether construction works had been commenced in breach of planning control
- Injunctions regarding threat to property.
Peter joined PSW in 2012 who merged with Blake Morgan in 2015. He has previously worked in central government and in the public transport sector.
- Institute of Legal Executives