Paralegal / Trainee Legal Executive
Tracie is a member of the Banking and Finance team working on a variety of different transactions with over four years’ experience.
Main areas of practice
Tracie joined the Banking and Finance team as a Legal Secretary and has gone on to become first a Paralegal and then a Trainee Legal Executive. The majority of her work involves:
- Overseeing and progressing transactions
- Maintaining a suite of standard documentation for a major UK retail Bank
- Being the initial point of contact for all queries
- Updating and maintaining a client portal
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly client reporting
Tracie graduated from the University of West of England in 2009. She started her career in Wiltshire working with a sole practitioner and following relocation to Hampshire joined the firm in 2014 . She is currently seconded to the Real Estate team whilst studying conveyancing and working towards qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (associate member)