Yvonne is a practical and highly detail oriented commercial lawyer capable of balancing an excessive multi-stakeholder workload. She leads a team well and ensures delivery to the highest standards against tight deadlines. I would have no hesitation in recommending her and would expect that she would rapidly become an extremely valuable member of any team."
Yvonne is a Senior Solicitor in the Commercial Team based in Cardiff, specialising in a wide variety of commercial contracts with varying complexities and values.
Main areas of practice
Yvonne’s experience covers a wide variety of commercial contracts, including, goods and services, consultancy, data protection, licence agreements, subcontractor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, sales and acquisitions, leases and novation’s and associated contractual financing and security arrangements.
She is well versed in dealing with international agreements and high value, multi-million dollar, transactions.
Yvonne also has extensive in-house experience in the aviation and engineering sector and her commercial awareness and experience has enabled her to give a pragmatic approach to her practice.
Yvonne deals with both private sector and public sector clients.
- Construction & Development
- Construction Contracts and Project Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
Yvonne is a Senior Solicitor and has been with the firm since May 2018 having spent the previous 9 years working in-house as Head of Legal for an international aviation company.
She studied Law and subsequently completed the Legal Practice Course with a Commendation at the University of Wales Cardiff.
Yvonne is fluent in Polish.
- Law Society
- Advising and working with administrators on the disposal of multi-million dollar value corporate assets during a high value, complex and protracted corporate administration
- Preparing and negotiating goods and services contract with a value of $100m+ with a US aviation subsidiary of conglomerate giant GE
- Successfully negotiating a services and support contract with Virgin Atlantic
- Negotiating and advising on a series of high value of multi-jurisdictional goods and services consignment agreements and subsequent supply agreement, tacking various jurisdictional financing security issues along the way
Insights by Yvonne
The New Year normally brings with it the enthusiasm and drive to succeed and win business. Prior to the establishment of a business relationship many deals start with a letter...Read More