FOCUS - controlling disputes
A priority for anyone involved in disputes is to identify as early as possible the risks involved, the potential cost both in terms of legal fees and management time, and the best practical outcome.
FOCUS is a system developed by Blake Morgan for managing disputes, giving you greater control of the process. Through Focus we will:
- identify the outcomes you seek
- identify the legal and factual issues involved
- where ever we can, quantify your chance of success; where we cannot we tell you why
- select with you the realistic objectives
- identify and quantify with you the impact of the dispute on your business
- produce a case plan with a timetable fro resolving the dispute, decision points and a budget. As the case progresses we will track fees against budget
- conduct a review with you at the conclusion of the case
|First assessment of the facts of the case and prospects of success|
|Overview of the issues which may impact upon your business|
|Case planning and strategy|
|Undertake reviews at key decision points|
|Status review at the conclusion of the case.|
FOCUS allows you to have a clear appreciation of the issues involved and to be fully informed of the progress of your case and your expenditure. We also provide an opportunity for reflection at the conclusion of the case.