Guide: Company Secretarial services
Our Company Secretarial Service enables clients to pass on some of the administrative burden of keeping a company compliant with the Companies Act 2006, so why not take advantage of our fixed fee service.
The fixed fee service
Currently our fixed fee Company Secretarial Service includes the following provisions:-
- maintaining the company's statutory registers, these are held electronically on our industry standard Blueprint software and also in hard copy where the books are made available to us;
- issuing share certificates on share transfers or allotments;
- compiling, checking, amending and filing the company's annual return at Companies House. This will be sent to our primary contact at the company approximately four weeks prior to the due date; and
- preparing and filing all forms routinely requiring filing at Companies House such as those notifying changes in the company's officers or their details from time to time.
For an additional charge, we can also assist you with the following:
- preparing the paperwork needed to issue and allot new shares in the company or deal with share transfers;
- advice on or changes to the company's memorandum and/or articles of association;
- changes to the company's share capital; and
- preparation of the notice, agenda, proxies and minutes for a company's annual general meeting.
This list is not exhaustive and before carrying out any additional work beyond our fixed fee service we will always agree an estimate with you first.
If you would like to find out more or sign up to any of our services, please contact our team at:
Or call 023 8085 7333