Delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis
“I would like to say many thanks for resolving this issue which looked hopeless at one time.”
If you have been a victim of delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis of cancer, such as melanoma/skin cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, bowel cancer, testicular cancer, ovarian cancer, appendicitis, abscesses, diverticular disease, testicular torsion, a fracture or compartment syndrome, our Clinical Negligence team has the expertise to make sure you receive substantial compensation if there has been medical negligence.
As such conditions can be serious, as well as life-threatening in the case of a delayed diagnosis or incorrect diagnosis in cancer cases, it is vital that you get the best possible advice as soon as possible. That’s where our expert Clinical Negligence team come in. We promise to your investigate your case thoroughly and make sure that we act quickly to make a delayed diagnosis claim or a misdiagnosis claim so we can get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
We are experienced in a wide range of claims in this area including:
- Delay in cancer diagnosis
- Delay in fracture diagnosos
- Misdiagnosis of X-Ray and Scans
Our clients choose Blake Morgan Injury Group Claims Solicitors to handle their delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis compensation claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years of experience in winning clinical negligence compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to clinical negligence, which means that Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset