Brain damage or spinal cord injury
“It's been a long road but I'm delighted with the outcome, an outcome that is most certainly down to the efforts of you and your team.”
Brain damage and spinal cord injuries can lead to some of the highest compensation claims which are needed to cover large medical bills, professional care, loss of earnings and suffering of the victim.
Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors has a specialist team of Clinical Negligence lawyers with a huge amount of experience and expertise in dealing with brain damage and spinal cord injury compensation cases. We handle such cases with extreme sensitivity and respect for the individual as well as their family and friends as we know that it can be a difficult time for all concerned. We ensure that the compensation claim is as stress-free as possible and proceeds as quickly as the law allows.
Examples of brain damage and spinal cord injuries where clinical negligence may have occurred include:
- Problems with intensive care treatment
- Inadequate resuscitation at cardiac arrest
- Head injuries from a fall in hospital
- Anaesthetic complications
- Complications of neurosurgical treatment
- Failure to diagnose intracranial infections such as meningitis or subdural abscesses
- Misdiagnosis/mismanagement of intracerebral bleeding
Child brain injury cases occurring at the time of birth or up to two months afterwards, often referred to as cerebral palsy claims, may be eligible for Legal Aid.
Our clients choose Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors to handle their brain damage and spinal cord injury compensation claims because:
- We have extensive experience in arranging the right medical assessments, setting up rehabilitation and care regimes, arranging and facilitating adaptations to the family home or purchasing and adapting a new one, if required
- We are rated as one of the top firms in the UK for handling these compensation cases
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
Our team is recognised as having some of the leading legal figures in dealing with brain damage and spinal injury compensation claims. Such claims are handled by solicitors who are accredited by Headway (the brain injury association), the Child Brain Injury Trust and the Spinal Injuries Association. So you can be sure that you will receive the most appropriate expert advice by our team.