Road traffic accidents
“Thank you for all your hard work. I can now put this behind me.”
Around 200,000 people a year are killed or injured in road traffic accidents in the UK every year. Our Personal Injury team contains some of the country’s leading solicitors in handling compensation claims successfully and quickly to achieve the best possible financial compensation for your injuries and loss of earnings due to absence from work.
Our specialist solicitors will make sure that all aspects of your case are investigated and work with independent medical experts to assess the extent of your injuries and any future care when making a compensation claim.
We act for a wide range of people that include:
- Vehicle drivers or passengers
Even if the driver at fault is uninsured or cannot be traced, such as in a hit and run accident, our personal injury lawyers can still make a compensation claim against the Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB).
We are also able to assist with all types of Road Traffic Accidents Abroad, with extensive expertise from our Travel Claims team in Europe and USA.
Our clients choose Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors to handle their road traffic accident compensation claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years' experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors is recognised as being in the premier league of the legal industry
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset