Sports injuries claims
“All contact I made was responded to quickly and questions always answered fully. Good communication via various methods. I am very happy with the result of my claim.”
If you have been in a sports related accident that has resulted in one or more injuries, our expert Personal Injury and Travel Claims teams have the skills and expertise to make a substantial compensation claim if the accident was not your fault.
Our travel and personal injury experts handle a large number of sports accident cases including broken bones, head injuries and fatal accidents that happen in the UK and all around the world.
You may be entitled to claim compensation as a result of sports accident if your injuries were the result of:
- Being injured by another sports participant
- An instructor not giving adequate tuition
- Equipment or facilities that were not properly maintained
- Faulty hire equipment
We are experienced in bring sports injury claims for:
- Skiers and snow-boarders
- You or your horse if you are involved in an accident and suffered an injury, such as after a road traffic accident, attack by another horse or any other negligent act or omission by a third party
- Diving or watersports accidents
Our specialist Travel and Personal Injury teams can give you the best possible advice you on your entitlement to compensation.
You may also be entitled to compensation if you have had an accident not related to riding, but which has stopped you from riding, working and/or looking after horses. We have plenty of experience in dealing with this type of claim.
Our clients choose Blake Morgan Injury Group Solicitors to handle their sports injury accident claims because:
- We are acknowledged leaders in the field;
- We handle a large number of cases including the most catastrophic of injuries, broken bones, head injuries and fatal accidents from all around the world
- We have a unique team of lawyers who are native in French, Spanish, Polish, Bulgarian and German and qualified in various jurisdictions
- Our legal team has, collectively, many years' experience in winning personal injury compensation claims
- We talk to our clients in jargon-free language
- We act quickly so clients get the compensation and care they need as soon as possible
- We are members of industry bodies and panels related to personal injury, which means that Blake Morgan Injury Group is recognised as being a leader in the legal industry
- We have a specialist team of lawyers dedicated to overseas travel claims (in the case of ski and snow accidents)
- You will discuss your case with a highly qualified lawyer right from the outset
Ski and snow accident compensation claims should be made as soon as possible. If you were on a package holiday, the claim must be within three years. Claims outside the UK can have much shorter time limits.