Brand Britain webinar: Trade marks and other intellectual property
This session focused on Trade Marks and also covered the key changes to your Intellectual Property portfolio as a whole.
- What will happen to our European Union Trade Marks, will we need to re-apply in the UK?
- Will exhaustion of rights still apply for goods bought in the UK and sold in the EU?
- Will our Registered Community Designs still cover the UK?
- Can we still obtain pan-EU relief for infringement?
- What ever happened to the Unified Patent Court?
Please click on the Download The Recording Here button to register your details for this particular session.
Blake Morgan’s Virtual Brexit Conference ran from 24-26 November. For more information and to view the full agenda please visit our conference homepage.
Need advice? If you would like to discuss your requirements with one of our experts please email [email protected] to schedule a scoping call.
Heading up the firm’s Intellectual property group and Trade Mark prosecution team, Jill specialises in IP and IT disputes.
Legal Director & Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
Ben is a dual-qualified solicitor and chartered trade mark attorney and advises clients on both contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters.
Tuesday 24 November 2020
2.30 pm – 3.00 pm