When you join us, you can expect a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits including:
- Permanent health insurance (for Senior Associates and above)
- 5% employer pension contribution (subject to a minimum 3% employee contribution)
- Relocation assistance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Eyecare reimbursed
- Employee assistance programme
- 26 days' holiday + buy up to a further 5 days
- A day off for your birthday
- Funding for qualifications and professional memberships
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity pay (after 12 months of service)
- Informal flexible working practices
- Volunteering leave
- Study leave
- Private medical insurance through Bupa
- Healthcare cash plan via Medicash
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee retail discounts
- Other voluntary employee paid benefits
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and it is important to us that everyone feels their contribution is equally valued. There are some additional benefits available via salary sacrifice enabling you to tailor your package to suit your needs.
We also like to acknowledge anyone making an exceptional contribution to a project or a colleague through our ‘Spot Awards’. It’s important to say “thank you” for a job well done.
We also reward dedication and loyalty through our long service awards.