When you join us, you can expect a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits including:
- Private permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Relocation assistance
- 5% employer pension contribution (subject to a minimum 3% employee contribution)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu injections
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Eyecare reimbursed
- Employee assistance programme
- Legal services
- 26 days' holiday + buy up to a further 5 days
- A day off for your birthday
- Funding for qualifications and professional memberships
- Study leave
- Informal flexible working practices
- Volunteering leave
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity pay
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and it is important to us that everyone feels their contribution is equally valued. There are some additional benefits available via salary sacrifice enabling you to tailor your package to suit your needs.
We also like to acknowledge anyone making an exceptional contribution to a project or a colleague through our ‘Spot Awards’. It’s important to say “thank you” for a job well done.
We also reward dedication and loyalty through our long service awards.