Lawrence has extensive experience in corporate work of all kinds, including exit strategies, mergers and acquisitions, joint venture companies and fundraising.
Main areas of practice
He specialises in working with board level or owner clients on acquiring or disposing of companies and businesses. He provides pragmatic advice which enables clients to maximise returns whilst minimising risk.
His clients are typically entrepreneurs and companies with a turnover of £2 million to £300 million and with an enterprise value of £1 million to over £50 million.
Graduated from the University of London and qualified as a solicitor in 1986. He worked for Flint Hand for two years before joining Blake Morgan in 1988.
- Society for Computers and Law
- Court Assistant of the Technologies Company
- 25 years experience serving the needs of Tech and software companies as well as many others, from engineers to florists.
- Acting on multinational and high net worth deals - largest £300 million.
- Experienced in joint venture deals and fundraising.