Tim is a corporate lawyer.
Main areas of practice
Tim assists the Corporate team with transactional documentation.
Tim qualified as a corporate lawyer but has specialised in funds and financial services in London since 2001, most recently heading the team at Mishcon de Reya LLP. He joined Blake Morgan LLP as a consultant in 2021.
- Established a €770 million fund to invest in European retail property
- Established a £700 million fund to invest in infrastructure across the UK and eastern Europe
- Effected the regulatory change of control on behalf of the main financial backer when Virgin Bank was created
- Advised on the first case of market manipulation brought by the (then) Financial Services Authority under the market abuse regime
- Created an innovative series of interlocking annual funds to invest in mid-market UK private equity
- Advised various businesses (including a forestry business and a hotel) in respect of enquiries by the Financial Conduct Authority as to their regulatory status as potential collective investment schemes