She is excellent and always has been … speedy, practical and full of good advice.
A property litigation specialist acting for a wide range of clients including land developers, investment landlords, corporate occupiers and charitable trusts on all aspects of real estate and landlord and tenant law with a particular focus on property related telecommunications law and water law.
Main areas of practice
Heading up the Property Litigation team across Thames Valley, London and Cardiff providing strategic advice and litigation expertise to real estate clients dealing with land law matters such as restrictive covenants and easements, development agreements, telecommunications law, water law, agricultural law and site clearance issues as well as providing the full gamut of property asset management services including advising on business lease renewals and exits, interim and terminal dilapidations claims, tenant default and insolvency.
Acting for investment landlords, developers, corporate occupiers, national retailers, telecommunications site providers and charitable trusts.
Trained with Shoosmiths LLP qualifying in September 2002 and becoming a Partner May 2015 before joining Blake Morgan LLP as a Partner in May 2019.
- Property Litigation Association
- Agricultural Law Association
- Advising a premiership football club on its strategy to obtain vacant possession from telecommunications operators to allow a multi-million pound redevelopment scheme to progress.
- Acting for a global car manufacturer, obtaining an interim injunction in respect of a business critical car parking easement and thereafter successfully obtaining at trial the grant of a business lease renewal of the split reversion premises and protecting the associated car parking easement.
- Advising a REIT status commercial property investment company on all aspects of landlord and tenant matters arising from their £multi-million office and industrial property portfolio.
- Acting for a charitable trust and long leaseholder of an internationally renowned heritage attraction on various matters including defending against the threat of an interim injunction from a business park tenant regarding the client's multi-million pound re-development scheme and successfully settling the dispute following an intensive all day mediation and lengthy subsequent negotiation settlement process.
- Managing for over 8 years a 600 unit leasehold property portfolio for a national travel agency on all aspects of landlord and tenant law.
Star Lawyer - She's a very good property litigator and knows our particular organisation very well.
The "very responsive and practical" Zoe Wright is a popular choice with clients due to her expertise in this field. She has experience handling a wide array of contentious property matters, from landlord and tenant work to issue of agricultural property. Clients describe her niche expertise in telecommunications as "particularly excellent".
She is variously described by clients as "superb" and "she is excellent at grasping a matter quickly and communicating what she thinks you should do."
Insights by Zoe
Telecoms operators can now install and manage telecoms masts on Local Authority land with far less difficulty and cost
Since the new Electronic Communications Code ("the Code") came into force on 28 December 2017, a number of cases have been heard by the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) ("the Tribunal")....Read More