Blake Morgan is pleased to announce the appointment of 10 Newly Qualified Solicitors who have completed Periods of Recognised Training with the Firm.
This is a fantastic achievement for the 2020/21 cohort who had to navigate a pandemic lockdown as they started with Blake Morgan and cope with limited office attendance.
All have worked hard over the training period and have joined a variety of different service areas across our regions.
- Amy Pitt and Katie Warner – Commercial Litigation South Coast/Wales
- James Heafford – Commercial Litigation London/Thames Valley
- Milly Dent, Lauren Buckmaster, Katie Newham and Sara Trevor – Corporate
- Sophie Corke – Employment, Pensions, Benefits & Immigration
- Mike Woonton – Property Litigation
- Rachel Phillips – Regulatory
This year all trainee solicitors qualified and the leading law firm achieved a 90% retention rate.
Find out more about qualifying as a solicitor on the Careers section of our website.