Current challenges facing employers and HR professionals
Keeping up to date with employment law developments can be difficult. Whether it’s preparing for new legislation, understanding the changes to family-friendly rights or managing tricky issues such as long Covid or the menopause, employers and HR professionals need to ensure they are well-placed to meet the challenges of constant change.
Employment lawyers Debra Gers, Hannah Waterworth and Milly Dent gave an update on the recent employment law changes and provided an overview of future developments and their implications for your organisation.
In the webinar, they:
- Discussed new family-friendly rights such as the introduction of neonatal leave and pay and carer’s leave.
- Considered the implications of the current consultation exercise on working time and TUPE.
- Explained how employers can prepare for voluntary ethnicity pay gap reporting.
- Considered why many employers fail to effectively manage menopause in the workplace.
- Provided an update on where we are with the proposed legislation in key areas such as retained EU law and industrial action.
- Explained recent developments in relation to long COVID.
Thursday 22 June 2023
10am – 11am