A combination of expertise, patience and well structured good advice have been the hallmark of working with Alison Patten-Hall and I would not hesitate to recommend her counsel.
Alison is head of Blake Morgan’s Commercial and Charities teams. She is a partner specialising in commercial and complex high value projects. She has a great deal of experience of working with clients in the health and care sector, but also acting for large corporates on commercial projects.
Alison advises a wide range of clients in the health and social care sector including; NHS Trusts as well as private sector clients, on all aspects of commercial trading contracts, outsourcing projects, intellectual property protection and exploitation and IT contracts. She has been involved in several significant health projects, working with various NHS Trusts on pharmacy outsourcing and IT procurement projects and service redesign to drive efficiencies and quality.
Health and Social Care
Alison has been involved in several significant health projects, working with various NHS Trusts on pharmacy outsourcing and IT procurement projects and service redesign to drive efficiencies and quality.
Her work project managing significant health projects has required:
- Commercial & legal skills in drafting, negotiating and concluding complex contracts;
- Knowledge of procurement law;
- Engaging with key stakeholders;
- Assisting with stakeholder engagement;
- Carrying out legal reviews.
Alison has advised Higher Education institutions on a range of collaboration agreements and research and development agreements and material transfer agreements, as well as intellectual property cross licencing agreements and NDA’s. she has also advised a secondary school on the procurement of a new IT system.
Alison advises a wide range of commercial clients and in particular has recently been involved in the following:
- drafting a suite of standard form contracts for a company involved in smart metering for use with their suppliers and customers both consumers and businesses;
- supporting the in-house lawyer at a large IT company on a variety of contracts, including licensing contracts and
- supplier and distribution contracts;
- working for a bank in reviewing and negotiating a range of third party contracts, including those for the supply of media and IT supply and licensing contracts;
- advising a range of clients on various commercial contracts, including reviewing and redrafting contracts prepared by third parties and drafting bespoke contracts for clients;
- carrying out significant due diligence projects for a variety of corporate clients
- drafting and advising on non-disclosure agreements.
- Society for Computers and Law
Throughout you have all been great with clear, focused advice and brilliant turnaround of the many complex and unusual issues involved in a practical and commercial way in order to get us over the finishing line - and all with a sense of humour intact!
Advises clients on all aspects of commercial trading contracts and outsourcing projects.