Conor is based in our London office and is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. He specialises in commercial litigation and insolvency litigation but also has experience in property litigation, acting mainly for insolvency practitioners.
Main area of practice
Conor predominantly handles high-value and complex commercial litigation and is frequently involved in cases with an international element. Conor also advises clients on all aspects of contentious corporate and personal insolvency. Conor has experience working on cases involving asset recovery, misfeasance, challenging antecedent transactions and also on general commercial disputes.
Conor has also advised landlords in relation to possession actions and squatter actions.
Conor’s clients are generally large businesses and high net worth individuals from the UK and overseas. In recent years, Conor has acted for a number of clients from CIS countries.
Conor also acts for insolvency practitioners in formal insolvencies and for property owners in respect of possession proceedings.
- London Young Lawyers Group
- Lawyer’s Business Development Club
- London Irish Graduate Network
- St. Patrick's Society
- London Irish Lawyers Association
- Roman Pipia v BGEO Group Limited  EWHC 325 (Comm)
- Goremsandu v Thomas & Ors  EWHC 2397 (Ch)
- Robert Simon Terry & Ors v Watchstone Limited  EWHC 3082 (Comm)
- Alexey Bazhanov & Ors v Arkadiy Fosman & Ors -  EWHC 3404 (Comm)
- Watchstone Group Plc v Quob Park Estate Ltd & Ors -  EWHC 2621 (Ch)
- Inna Gudavadze & Ors v Ivane Chkhartishvili - BVIHCMAP2016/0037
- Blue Tropic Ltd & Anor v Chkhartishvili –  EWCA Civ 1259
- Blue Tropic Ltd & Anor v Chkhartishvili -  EWCA Civ 816