Senior Associate (Non-Solicitor)
Recommended Lawyer, Jennifer Sore has been praised as she "provides excellent service and is very knowledgeable of all areas of local government work."
Jennifer is a Senior Associate in the insurance practice sector, coming from an insurance background, acting for insurers, self-insured parties and local authorities.
Main areas of practice
Jennifer runs a varied caseload dealing with all aspects of civil litigation including employers’ and public liability, highways claims, personal injury, property damage and road traffic collisions. She worked in the insurance industry for 10 years before moving into law and gives an in-depth insight into the insurance market.
Jennifer acts primarily for Defendants but does have a limited claimant based caseload.
- Advising and assisting Local Authorities in the development of highways policies and procedures to bring about increased success in the ability to successfully defend claims.
- Advising a nationwide construction company on the implementation of a programme for claims management.
- Acting for a nationwide construction company on a multi action million pound mediation.
- Successfully defending a civil action in the Court of Appeal.
- Advising a major insurer on developing a process for handling diminution in value claims.
- Acting for a major insurer in the defence of a million pound amputation claim.
Jennifer Sore, who specialises in defending insurance claims, has wonderful analysis and negotiation skills.
I have recommended using you as a firm (and an individual) who are (is) considerably better value and produces consistently better work.