Jonathan is a Solicitor in the Real Estate team based in our Cardiff office.
Main areas of practice
Jonathan has experience in dealing with a diverse range of property transactions which includes commercial acquisitions and disposals for both public and private sector clients, Landlord and Tenant transactions (including retail and office letting) as well as large-scale development work.
- Registered Social Landlords/Housing Associations
Jonathan graduated from Cardiff University with a Law Degree in June 2015 and subsequently achieved a distinction in the Legal Practice Course at Swansea University in 2018.
After successfully completing his training contract with a large regional firm in Wales, Jonathan qualified as a solicitor in May 2020.
Jonathan joined the Real Estate Team in Cardiff in November 2022.
- Jonathan supports housing associations located in England and Wales with their commercial property acquisitions, providing advice on good and marketable title whilst recognising clients' long-term objectives of refinancing and site development.
- He has experience in advising private clients on high value acquisitions of land with complicated title matters and known environmental issues.
- Jonathan advises on a variety of Landlord and Tenant matters, which includes advising international entities on leasing arrangements for retail and office spaces.
- Jonathan acts for a large British Charity on its large-scale asset disposal and ongoing portfolio management.
Jonathan is a fluent Welsh speaker and is placed to advise bilingually.
Mae Jonathan yn siaradwr Cymraeg rhugl, ac efo profiad helaeth o gynghori yn y Gymraeg.