Senior Associate and Notary Public
Above and beyond service was delivered by Kathryn Woodward, in administering my father’s estate. She was thoroughly professional whilst always being caring and sympathetic.
Kathryn is a Senior Associate solicitor and Notary Public, who specialises in Wills, inheritance tax planning and high net worth estates.
Main areas of practice
Kathryn advises and prepares Deeds of Variation. Inheritance tax planning post death. She is a member of the Solicitors for the Elderly and specialising in elderly client matters, to include preparation of lasting powers of attorney and applications to the Court of Protection.
She is the Secretary for the Thames Valley Branch of STEP and also acts for the trustees of a local Charity on a pro-bono basis.
- Court of Protection
- Probate and the Administration of Estates
- Tax Planning
- Notarial Services
- Notarial Services for Business
Kathryn is a senior associate and qualified to provide notarial services.
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Member of the Notaries Society
- Acting for the Executors of an estate who are a major Canadian bank. Re-sealing the Canadian Will and advising and collecting in UK assets.
- Dealing with a large intestate estate with many beneficiaries, tracing assets and beneficiaries worldwide.
- Estates with charities as beneficiaries, with complex inheritance tax calculations including claiming the reduced rate of inheritance tax.
Key figures in the team include senior associate Kathryn Woodward, who is also a Notary Public.
Kathryn Woodward’s efficiency and professionalism was exemplary, sensitive topics; LPA, Advance Decision and Will making-she was superb.
I would like to compliment Kathryn Woodward on the very efficient and friendly service she provided. Her professional manner is commendable.