Mark is a partner specialising in real estate development, investment and finance, based in London.
Main areas of practice
Mark advises on development agreements, site assembly, development and investment finance, investment acquisitions and landlord and tenant in a variety of sectors, including mixed use, offices, residential, hotels, retail and industrial.
Mark’s clients include developers, promoters, banks, high net worth private investors, hotels and corporate occupiers.
Mark joined the firm in 2015, following the merger with Piper Smith Watton LLP. He spent 10 years with Piper Smith Watton LLP as a Commercial Property partner. Mark previously practised at Middleton Potts and Nabarro.
- Site assembly of a major development site in West London.
- Regeneration project in the home counties.
- Loan facilities for portfolios of and individual investment properties.
- Development facilities for residential and commercial development.
- Acquisition, finance, development and management of office and mixed use investments for overseas investors.
Mark combines real estate and finance expertise to provide joined up commercial advice in finance transactions.