Michelle Davenport is noted for her experience in property and retail M&A.
Michelle takes a solutions orientated approach to advising clients in buying and selling businesses and in respect of their other corporate and company law requirements.
Main area of practice
Michelle advises clients on a range of corporate matters, notably exit strategies, mergers and acquisitions, shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures. Michelle provides commercial and pragmatic advice on a range of corporate and commercial issues.
Michelle acts for owner-managers and decision makers of companies particularly in the Tech, retail, hotels and leisure industries.
Michelle speaks fluent French having spent a year in Lyon, France, learning French law as part of her degree. Post graduation, she spent a further year in Paris teaching English.
- An owner manager client in respect of the £50m sale of an IT company
- A Tech entrepreneur in the sale of his business and his shareholding and integration into the buyer’s newly expanded business
- On the internal restructuring of an art gallery company
- An owner manager client in the sale of their family run beauty company to a private equity firm
- A corporate client in the acquisition of a travel business
- On the transfer of a general partnership to a private limited company for a hotel chain
- Property investors and developers on the structuring of, and investment into, joint ventures
Insights by Michelle
After many years of supporting the Prize behind the scenes, we are delighted to announce Blake Morgan is now a partner of, and the Official Legal Provider to, Women's Prize...Read More