Natalie is an Associate in our Cardiff office.
Main areas of practice
Natalie has experience in dealing with a wide range of property transactions with emphasis on landlord and tenant matters (including retail and office letting), investment portfolio acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and general property management issues.
Natalie has experience acting for a variety of different private and public sector clients including national charities, partnerships, health boards, housing associations, listed companies and Further Education and Higher Education clients in respect of their national portfolio and operational properties. Natalie has worked with a number of high street lenders in taking security over various types of commercial property. Natalie also acts on behalf of a large Port Authority on a range of property matters in relation to the land and buildings within the estate.
Natalie also has experience of acting for In-House Lawyers including BP Chemicals, Canary Wharf Group PLC, Welsh Government and Natural Resources Wales.
Health & Social Care
- Acting on behalf of a NHS Trust on the £5.75 million acquisition and development of the site of a new Cancer Treatment Centre in Cardiff.
- Acting on behalf of Welsh Health Estates in providing a leasehold framework for the supply of renal services in Wales.
- Acting on behalf of a number of local health boards, NHS Trusts and Welsh Health Estates in their capacity as both Landlord and Tenant in the granting and taking of leases of commercial premises and in their capacity as both Seller and Buyer on the disposal of a number of hospitals and clinics, the negotiation of freehold acquisitions of development sites.
- Acting on behalf of University of Wales in the granting of a sublease to HPC Wales in connection with the prestigious and high profile Super Computer Facility.
- Acting on the disposal of former college premises for Gower College, Swansea, Coleg Ceredigion.
- Acting on behalf of Cardiff University and also University of South Wales (formerly University of Glamorgan) in the acquisition of premises.
- Conducted a full title review of Cardiff and Vale’s property portfolio.
- Negotiated leases of educational sites on behalf of Neath Port Talbot College, Bridgend College and Cardiff and Vale College.
- Acting for Canary Wharf Group PLC in relation to all landlord and tenant matters in connection with the Canary Wharf estate for retail, restaurants and leisure transactions.
- Acting for Eagle One (Village Shopping) Limited in connection with the grant of leases to retail tenants at a Retail Outlet Development.
- Acting for retailer Crabtree and Evelyn on new leases of retail premises.
- Acting for a social housing provider on the refinancing of 40 titles/schemes and 534 properties with a market value of over £43 million.
- Advising on the terms of a portfolio of occupancy agreements and leases and reporting on behalf of a housing association on all property and title matters in connection with a £20 million loan facility.
- Acting for a housing association in refinancing its substantial property portfolio in respect of a £10 million secured lending facility secured by means of a fixed legal charge.
- Acting on behalf of the Welsh Government and its various subdivisions such as Natural Resources Wales on a wide range of public sector property transactions including landlord and tenant matters and disposals and acquisitions of commercial property and land interests.
- Legal advisor to the Welsh Government on transport matters dealing with the transfers of land for road widening subject to compulsory purchase schemes.
Natalie attended Cardiff University where she achieved her LLB Joint Honours in Law & French. She then attended Cardiff Law School where she completed the Cardiff University Legal Practice Course before qualifying as a solicitor in 2012.