Rhiannon is a Senior Solicitor within our Real Estate team in Cardiff. Rhiannon has an established commercial property background and exposure to both the private and public sectors. She has experience in dealing with a wide range of property transactions with emphasis on commercial property acquisition and disposal, and Landlord and Tenant work in the retail, health, charity and public sectors.
Main areas of practice
Rhiannon has experience in dealing with a wide range of property transactions with emphasis on commercial property acquisition and disposal, and landlord and tenant work.
Rhiannon acts for clients across all sectors but with a particular focus on retail asset management acting for both landlord and tenant. Rhiannon also acts for clients in the leisure, charity and health sectors.
Rhiannon obtained a law degree from the University of Warwick in 2009 and then completed the Legal Practice Course at Cardiff University in 2011. Rhiannon qualified as a Solicitor in 2014 and joined Blake Morgan in June 2015.
- Assisting Nigel Griffiths in handling the retail leasing for Canary Wharf Group plc
- Assisting on the team that advises a private European owner managed multi – strategy real estate investment firm in connection with its portfolio management of three listed Victorian arcades in central Cardiff
- Assisted on the sale by the Welsh Government of an 80,000 square foot grade 'A' office building in Cardiff city centre, one of the biggest Real Estate transactions in Wales in 2016
- Assisted on the sale of Health Board property in Cardiff city centre to a private investor for redevelopment
- Acting for Costa Coffee on its new stores opening in England and Wales