Stephen Archibald handles corporate matters such as M&A and public takeovers for a range of clients. He is especially experienced acting for owner-managed businesses in sectors such as retail and technology.
Stephen has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions and general corporate advisory work as well as public company takeovers and institutional equity issues.
Main area of practice
Stephen deals with corporate transactions.
His clients include owner managed businesses, SMEs and publicly listed corporates. Stephen works within a wide range of sectors including retail, technology and recruitment.
Stephen qualified in 1996 and worked with Clifford Chance prior to joining the firm in 1999. He became a partner in 2005.
- Harwood Wealth Management Group plc, a leading UK based financial planning and discretionary wealth management business, on its £45m admission to AIM
- Gresham Technologies plc on a £3.3m institutional share placing and £4.6m acquisition of niche financial markets software provider, C24 Technologies Ltd
- Deverill Group Limited and its shareholders on the sale of the company to 365itms, a leading IT services provider
- IEWC Holdings Corp. on its separate acquisitions of domestic and international wire and cabling distributors, Premier Cables Limited and Argosy Components Limited
- Beale plc, the Bournemouth-based department store retailer, on its takeover by English Rose Enterprises Limited at an enterprise value exceeding £20m
- Paris-based Manutan International SA on its €20.3m acquisition of IronmongeryDirect Limited, the UK's largest specialist ironmongery supplier
- AIM listed Universe Group plc on its £3.8m acquisition of Indigo Retail Limited, a forecourt and convenience store loyalty and payment systems provider
Leading Individual, specialising in general corporate matters, M&A, AIM and main market fundraisings and floats, as well as public takeovers.
An extremely talented lawyer.