Stojan is a corporate partner who advises on a broad range of corporate work including mergers and acquisitions and advice relating to joint ventures, shareholder and LLP agreements.
Main are of practice
Stojan has extensive experience of all elements of corporate transactional work specialising in owner managed business acquisitions, disposals and re-organisations.
Stojan provides commercially focused advice to business owners and directors with respect to all types of situations faced by them including complex contractual issues, assistance with planning and executing corporate and group structures and strategic decision making.
Stojan acts for a number of high net worth individuals, business angels and professional investors together with a mix of owner managed businesses and a number of well-known UK and internationally based companies.
Stojan qualified in 2001 and worked in niche corporate and commercial property firm Hughes Watton, which merged to become Piper Smith Watton in 2004. Stojan joined Blake Morgan in 2015 when Piper Smith Watton merged with Blake Morgan.
- Advised on the establishment, set up, inward investment and ultimately the sale of a social gaming platform for consideration in excess of US$60m
- Acted in the multi-jurisdictional transfer of assets valued in excess of US$200m
- Acted for an international nuclear medicine company in its acquisition of its UK and Irish distribution network
- Advised on the sale of a well-known prestige cosmetics brand
- Acted on the establishment of dozens of shareholders and limited partner structures across a broad range of sectors including construction and development, technology and retail and fashion
- Acted for a client in the construction industry on the establishment of a distribution network across USA, Canada, Middle East and Europe
- Advised on the corporate restructuring of a restaurant chain in London
- Acted on a complex joint venture investment structure relating to the acquisition of a large development site in London
Stojan also advises on a range of commercial contracts including franchise agreements, distribution agreements, outsourcing agreements and business supply agreements.