Managing and maintaining a successful in-house legal team
We kicked off this series with a virtual roundtable on Wednesday 6 July at 10am. Hosted by BM Partners who provided valuable insight as to what we see in the market, the focus was on Managing and maintaining a successful in-house legal team and will consider:
What does the ideal in-house legal team look like?
- Top heavy or private practice pyramid?
- What work do you want to keep in-house and what should be sent to outside counsel?
- Generalists/Country Counsel v practice area specialists?
Attracting and retaining talent in-house
- Battle for talent against backdrop of rising salaries in private practice
- Career progression and succession planning – next steps following GC role?
- Returning to private practice
It was a non-structured format and Chatham House Rule applies.
The event was by invite only with limited numbers to ensure everyone gets a chance to contribute.
Find out more about our Counsel+ Forum here.
6 July 2022