Andrea is a Senior Associate within the Real Estate and Corporate Occupiers team and advises on real estate finance, acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases acting for landlords and tenants.
Main areas of practice
Andrea has 14 years’ experience advising both landlords and tenants on:
- commercial leases
- real estate finance
- freehold acquisitions and disposals
- property aspects of company acquisitions
- sales and restructuring.
She also has experience in development, social housing matters and property aspects of insolvency transactions.
Key clients include banks, large high street retailers and occupiers of significant office space.
- Advising a bank in relation to a £13 million loan to a portfolio of hotels
- Acting for a developer housing association in relation to the acquisition of a leasehold site for development
- Advising a local authority in relation to planning agreements including one securing £1 million of developer contributions
- Acquisition of sites with a rental income including a shopping centre
- Lease agreements with completion conditional on planning and construction of premises
- Sale contracts securing overage payments