Lucy is a hugely experienced Senior Paralegal in the firm’s Tier 1 ranked Thames Valley Employment team. She works closely with colleagues and clients to provide successful advice on a variety of employment issues.
Main areas of practice
Lucy provides clients with clear and speedy advice in contentious and non-contentious employment issues, ranging from contract and policy drafting to contested tribunal claims. Lucy ensures she understands her clients’ needs and aims and applies these to the issues in hand.
Lucy works with the whole range of clients that the team represents, from large-scale technology companies to health, charity and SME clients.
Lucy previously worked as an Executive in the insurance litigation team where she handled a large varied caseload of defendant personal injury, property damage, debt recovery and European cross-border claims.
Lucy is in the final stages of her CILEx qualifications.
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Providing bespoke letters and advice on large-scale and individual redundancy processes
- Drafting settlement agreements, contracts and policies
- Advising on statutory union recognition processes
- Assisting on defence of employment tribunal claims