Rob is a Senior Solicitor in our Reading office, specialising in the field of commercial contracts and advising high profile clients in both the public and private sectors.
Main areas of practice
Rob as a broad commercial background and advises clients on many different issues. He has particular experience in procurement and services agreements as well as creating bespoke customer facing terms and conditions for clients offering new and innovative products and services. This work often involves reviewing and updating clients’ data protection policies and procedures. Drawing on his experience of the advertising industry he helps clients to deliver completions and promotions with practical advice that goes beyond the terms and conditions.
Rob works with a wide range of clients from SMEs to international companies and public sector organisations.
- Advertising and Marketing
- New and emerging technologies
Rob qualified in 2014 after completing his studies at the University of Reading and the University of Law in London.
Before embarking on a career in law, Rob worked at the Advertising Standards Authority and as an assistant practice manager for an NHS GP’s surgery.
- Working with the Specialised Commissioning Team at NHS England on a number of contracts with major pharmaceutical companies.
- Working with leisure facility operators to prepare competitive tender submissions for new and existing leisure sites.
- Working with local authorities in structuring and negotiating procurement of new leisure facilities.
- Working with a major London events venue to outsource their facilities maintenance requirements.
- Working with a challenger energy supplier on creating a new suite of documents to support a new product launch.
- Working with a major watch brand to support the successful delivery of their competitions and events.
- Working with a premier league rugby club to review and update their player image rights and providing support in ongoing negotiations.
Coming from a general commercial background Rob has worked with many different kinds of clients on many different issues, ranging from intellectual property, agency and distribution, terms of business and mergers and acquisitions to commercial property. Whilst he now specialises in commercial contract work, clients find this holistic background of valuable assistance.