Current challenges facing employers
It has been a difficult 18 months for employers and their staff. Making the workplace Covid-19 secure, managing the complexities of the furlough scheme or introducing new ways of working have all been challenging and resulted in a wide range of employment law issues.
- Make sure you’re up to date with the latest developments regarding COVID-19 vaccinations and the employment law implications.
- Consider employers’ extensive obligations in relation to hybrid working.
- Provide an update on recent furlough-related Employment Tribunal decisions and other pandemic-related claims.
- Discuss the practical issues in managing requests for flexible working and the possible extension of the right.
- Consider how to support staff returning from a lengthy period of furlough
Wednesday 13 October 2021
10am – 11am