An incorrect group life structure can have unintended consequences
Many businesses receive poor or no advice with regard to group life structure. This can create unforeseen and unbudgeted issues down the track for finance directors to unpick.
In our next FD Connect event, Pensions partner Rupert Graham-Evans and Arthur J. Gallagher Strategic Director, Group Risk Graham Yearsley will explore some common pitfalls and issues for businesses associated with governance of group life schemes.
You will take away insights on:
- Group life policy structures and how they operate (registered and excepted schemes)
- The risk of operating flexible life assurance under an excepted group life scheme.
- A non registered group life scheme – not included as part of the lifetime allowance.
- How to avoid creating a double life assurance liability.
- Potential 10th anniversary tax liabilities for businesses under an excepted group life scheme.
Join us for an online webinar on 16 June 2022 at 11am.
Strategic Director, Group Risk at Arthur J. Gallagher
Graham is Strategic Director, Group Risk at Arthur J. Gallagher, one of the largest insurance brokerage and risk management organisations in the world. The business provides consultancy services and advice to both corporate and private clients. Graham specialises in group risk, healthcare, wellness, absence management and early intervention and strategic business consultancy.
With over 14 years’ experience of pensions law, Rupert advises employers, trustees, intermediaries and individuals in relation to the legal aspects of UK based pension and life assurance arrangements.
Thursday 16 June, 2022
11am – 12 noon