Intellectual Property and R&D: Steps to protect and leverage value
Alison Patten-Hall, Commercial Partner at Blake Morgan and Bradley Mitchell, R&D Tax Associate Director at Evelyn Partners outlined the essential steps a business needs to take around IP, and how to make the most of investment in, and tax relief from, IP and R&D.
- How to identify, categorise and protect commercial intellectual property
- Steps for creation and ownership
- Top tips to create an IP strategy and maximise your investment return
- How to leverage value from the R&D you carry out
- What tax reliefs are available
Alison is head of Blake Morgan’s Commercial and Charities teams. She is a partner specialising in commercial and complex high value projects.
Tax Associate Director at Evelyn Partners
Bradley specialises in R&D incentive identification and delivery in both the UK and Ireland. He works on claims for both SME’s and large companies across all industries.
Thursday 20 October 2022
10:30am – 12 noon
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus,