Blake Morgan Event: What does 2018 hold for the residential and commercial real estate markets?
Unfortunately this event is now full. If you would like to be added to the reserve list then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to invite you to our latest 'Developing Connections' event focused on the real estate market. We will be joined by senior analysts from the Residential and Commercial Research teams at Savills who will present on the outlook and forecasts for the residential and commercial real estate markets in 2018 and beyond.
Lawrence Bowles, a senior analyst in the Residential Research team will cover:
- The growth in weakening house prices and market sentiment
- The increasing pressure on buy to let
- The shortfall in housing supply
- Savills five year forecasts of house prices
Lawrence's work focuses on house price forecasts and alternative investments such as Build to Rent, student housing, and retirement housing. He writes publications and reports for clients including national and local government, investors, housebuilders, and housing associations.
Ben Raywood, a senior analyst in the Commercial Research team at Savills will cover:
- The central London office leasing and investment market, discussing areas such as the take-up, supply, rents, development pipeline
- An analysis of different business sectors and the impact of the rise of serviced offices
- An outlook for the Central London office market with specified forecasts
Ben's work focuses on collecting the leasing and investment data for the Central London office market and writing the reports that analyse this information and produce forecasts on the market.
We do hope you are able to join us. Please click on the RSVP link above to register your place.
- 22 Feb 2018
- Blake Morgan - London
- 8.00 am - Registration, breakfast and networking
8.30 am - Presentation
9.15 am - Q&A
9.30 am - Coffee and networking
10.00 am - Finish