Blake Morgan's Public Sector Network Brexit and Welsh law
We would like to invite you to our forthcoming Public Sector Network seminar at our Cardiff office on Wednesday 12 December 2018.
The session will consider specific aspects of Brexit and its impact on devolution and Welsh legislation. This seminar will update your knowledge, including:
- Brexit Legislative Update
- The work of the Constitutional and Legislative Affairs Committee
- The Commission on Justice in Wales – what next for devolution?
Emyr Lewis, Partner at Blake Morgan will be joined by:
- Professor Jo Hunt, Wales Governance Centre
- Gareth Howells, Legal Adviser, National Assembly for Wales
Please click on the Register Now button to book your place. If you have any queries about this seminar please email us.
We do hope you are able to join us.