National Procurement Service for Wales announces legal services framework
Law firm Blake Morgan has secured a place on the legal services framework agreement with the National Procurement Service for Wales (NPS), which is hosted by the Welsh Government.
Blake Morgan’s appointment to the panel includes all aspects of:
- Adult Social Services – North and South Wales
- Civil Litigation – North and South Wales
- Criminal Litigation – North and South Wales
- Corporate Governance & Ethical Standards – North and South Wales
- Education Law – North and South Wales
- Employment Law – North and South Wales
- Major IT & Commercial Contracts – North and South Wales
- Planning & Environmental Law – North and South Wales
Senior Partner for Wales Emyr Lewis says: “We are delighted to have been selected by NPS for such a broad range of specialist services. We have a well-established public sector practice in Wales with the talent, experience, understanding and strength in depth to offer excellent value to clients on this framework.”
NPS was launched by the Welsh Ministers on 21 November 2013 and meets a Programme for Government commitment and addresses the recommendations of both ‘Buying Smarter in Tougher Times’ and the McClelland Review.
Over 73 organisations in Wales have signed up to be part of the NPS initiative and include all Local Authorities, the NHS, Welsh Government and Welsh Government Sponsored Bodies, the Police and Fire Services and Higher and Further Education.