Manoj Styche-Patel Partner
“Manoj Styche-Patel advises on MBOs and reorganisations as well as general corporate transactions.Market sources say: "He is very patient and can lead the client through the matters in a calm way, ensuring there are no hiccups."”
Manoj is a partner who specialises in corporate and commercial matters.
Main areas of practice
Manoj advises on private company mergers and acquisitions, MBOs, reorganisations and restructuring, LLP and partnership matters and general commercial arrangements. He is recognised by clients for his commercial awareness and his solution-driven approach, together with his easy going manner.
Manoj's clients include a wide range of private companies and LLPs.
Significant cases: he has recently advised:
- The shareholders of an international sports media business on their sale to a listed plc.
- David Lloyd Leisure on various key commercial arrangements and joint ventures.
- A major convenience store retailer on its acquisition programme.
- A private equity house in its investment into a substantial healthcare business.
- A French defence sector company, on its acquisition of a UK specialist engineering/manufacturing business.
- A leading professional services firm on its internal governance and its merger programme.
Manoj spent most of 2004 on secondment to the in-house legal department of Whitbread plc, one of the UK's leading leisure and hospitality companies. There he gained significant experience of the leisure industry and also an understanding of the client's perspective when dealing with lawyers.
“He is pretty flexible about his approach and he recognises his clients' position.”
Related Knowledge & Resources
New Corporate Governance rules from January this year affect not just quoted companies, but companies with more than 250 employees, with an increased requirement for directors to report on on a variety of matters.
Online platforms and regulation - too successful for their own good? Why the EU's proposed regulation of platforms will apply in the UK regardless of Brexit
Our expert Simon Stokes looks at why the EU's proposed regulation of platforms will apply in the UK regardless of Brexit
Our expert explains the changes to the Criminal Offences Act and what you need to to to reduce the risk to your business.
Do you have conflict in the workplace that takes up your valuable time and has a damaging effect on team performance?
Nationwide (England) from 1 February 2016
Blake Morgan provide a guide on how a Will can help protect your business.